Home » Attorney Profile » Peter E. Padula
- Authorized to practice law at RI State since 1998
- Active at MA State since 1989
- Special Assistant District Attorney at Middlesex District Attorney’s Office, 2007 – 2010.
- Attorney at Padula & Associates, PC, 2007 – 2016.
- Attorney at Wozniak & Padula, PC, 2001 – 2007.
- Attorney at Padula & Divitto Attorneys at Law, 1998 – 2001.
- Bar Advocate at Norfolk County Bar Advocates, Inc, 1990 – 1995.
- Bar Advocate at Bar Advocates of Worcester County, Inc, 1990 – 1995.
- Attorney at Peter Padula Attorney At Law, 1990 – 1998.
- Member of Western Norfolk County Bar Association since 1997.
- Member of Milford Bar Association Since 1993.
- Member of Norfolk County Bar Association Since 1991.
- President of Western Norfolk County Bar Association, 2001 – 2003.
- COMMONWEALTH v FERRIS (Feb 18, 2015).
Practice Area: Criminal Defense.
Description: The client was charged with threatening to shoot up a Middle School with an AK-47 gun.
outcome: NOT GUILTY
- JD – Juris Doctor of Law From Southern New England School of Law, 1998.
- BS – Bachelor of Science of Business Administration From North Adams State College, 1981